kết quả từ 1 tới 5 trên 5

Ðề tài: Thiên Môn Đạo, Need Help, Ba Lan, cần giúp đỡ,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mặc định Thiên Môn Đạo, Need Help, Ba Lan, cần giúp đỡ,

hello

I am looking for contact to schools of Thien Mon Dao in Vietnam. This year I want to go to your country to train precisely Thien Mon Dao. Finding anything on the internet without knowing the language is at least difficult. I live in Poland, and with the knowledge of English only, I am not able to find a lot. Can I ask for help in this topic? Thank you very much from the top

Maciek.

chào

Tôi đang tìm kiếm để liên lạc vào trường học Thiên Môn Đạo tại Việt Nam. Năm nay tôi muốn đi đến quốc gia của bạn để đào tạo chính xác Thiên Th 2 Đạo. Tìm kiếm bất cứ điều gì trên internet mà không biết ngôn ngữ là ít nhất là khó khăn. Tôi sống ở Ba Lan, và với kiến thức tiếng Anh, tôi không thể tìm thấy rất nhiều. Tôi có thể yêu cầu để được giúp đỡ trong chủ đề này? Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều từ trên

Maciek.

Mặc định

Frist you find a travel guide and coming village Dư Xá Thượng, Hòa Nam,Ứng Hòa, Hà Tây ( remember this address is useful for you, better save it's) request him ( travel guide ) ask indigenous people about Thiên Môn Đạo.... And follow him :D
    Welcome to Viet Nam, land of high martial

Mặc định

thak you vẻy much for reply :) but tell me is it so simple ? and you and sure that they will acceept me for training ?

Mặc định

Hi Gwiazda, you shoul come to see and ask the master for entry by all your heart, i think the master will feel your desire of learning and please kindly accept you as his student. But you should learn vietnamese, it will be better for you to learn Thien Mon Dao because of teaching and learning Thien Mon Dao Martial Art in Vietnamese

Mặc định

https://www.facebook.com/bk.thienmondao

I found it from Google, this club is in university so they may understand ur language :D
    :yin_yang:2 Ngẫm nhìn lại cuộc đời như giấc mộng
    Được - mất bại - thành bỗng chốc hóa hư không
    :yin_yang:2

Thread Information