Đây là lá thư của ông Sergey, người chăm sóc các võ đường HG bên Nga, lắng nghe lời ông tâm sự, có kèm theo email của ông ấy nếu ai théc méc.
Cái này là cái "công" khởi đầu hĩ ? Nếu sư phụ LHT không sang tận bên Nga và về VN để giải độc thì giờ này HG trở thành ngoại công Thiếu Lâm hết rùi.

I have started to be engaged in 1991 at the Master Lam Thanh Khanh. Then the school was called as "Thieu-Lam noi-cong Hong-gia quyen", at least Lam Thanh Khanh so it named. Under its management I was occupied till 2001, that is 10 years. As I understand now it there was basically only an external work directed on development of muscular system. And blows which I learned forms at it were absolutely others, not such as I study now. Basically all attention was given only to physical strength.
Whether then in 2001 I have learned about the Grand Master Ly Hong Thay, and in 2004 could arrive to Saigon, there with it meet and begin at it employment. I have changed some understanding in cong phu HGV and have understood that it has no relation to Thieu-lam cong phu ... . Every year I open new depths of this magnificent school, and I am very glad that together with it I get new friends.

All good to you and your family. Vinnitskiy Sergey.