kết quả từ 1 tới 20 trên 2926

Ðề tài: KỆ-CHÚ CHƯ-PHẬT CHƯ-BỒ-TÁT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thành viên DANH DỰ - Đã đóng góp nhiều về Học thuật cho Diễn đàn Avatar của phoquang
    Gia nhập
    Mar 2008
    Bài gởi

Mặc định

Cundi

Oṃ cali culi cundi svāhā

( http://www.geocities.ws/mahayanazeng...dhisattva.html )

============

( http://www.geocities.ws/mahayanazengong/cundi.html )

Meditation on Cundi Boddhisattva

Heart Mantra: "OM CALI CULI CUNDI SVĀHĀ"

cundi1.jpg
    Cundi Boddhisattva
    Maha Cundi Bodhisattva whose secret name is Great Victorious Vajrais is known as the mother of billion Buddhas, also is one form of Avalokitesvara. She is the seated figure with 18 arms which symbolize (the Hindu way, not exactly a celestial body) the many skillful means of Tantra. She is the source of all the Buddhas of past, present and future and had unimaginable power of blessings. Those who practice this Sādhana will attain wisdom, victory in debate, harmonious and respectful family, and improved relations with others, longevity, healed sicknesses, removed of negative karmas, and other wishes fulfilled.

Long Mantra: Namaḥ saptānām samyak-saṃbuddha koṭinām. Tadyathā: Oṃ! cale cule Cundi svāhā!
    means: Adoration to 'seven billions perfect status, perfect enlightened beings' like this: om cha'le chu'le Chun'de, All hail!
    Visualization:
    First empty the mind and hold the root mudra in front of the chest, recite the long mantra once.
    "zhun"
    cundi_sd
    Seed syllable Root
    cundi_mu1.gif
    (top view) Mudra
    cundi_mu.gif
    (side view)
    (1) Above an expanse of ocean is a stretch of clear sky. A moon disc rises from the ocean into the sky. Inside the moon disc is the white seed syllable "zhun" emitting light-yellow light.

(2) The seed syllable inside the moon disc revolves and transforms into the majestic Maha Cundi Bodhisattva whose body is light-yellow. Wearing a crown adorned with the image of a Buddha, Maha Cundi has three eyes and eighteen arms. She wears a white celestial garment and her arms are adorned with ornaments.
    While the original pair of hands hold the Root Mudra, the other sixteen hands hold the following implements in a clockwise direction: wish-fulfilling banner, lotus, bathing vase, lasso, eight-spoked wheel, conch, precious vase, wisdom chest, head-dress, vajra scepter, hook, axe, heavenly fruit, mala beads, wisdom sword, and Fearless Mudra. Recite the Heart Mantra hundred times until you enter Samadhi (hold on the mental picture; your 3rd eye fixate on the deity).

(3) Visualize the third eye at Maha Cundi Bodhisattva's brow-point shine a brilliant light into one's third eye. Visualize the third eye of Maha Cundi Bodhisattva keeps emitting a brilliant white light that arches and enters one's body through the crown chakra, purifying the body into crystal white. All negative karmas, or sickness look like tar are flushed out through the lower part of the body. Dwell on this visualization (Samādhi) with utmost effort.

(4) Read the Cundi Sutra for the Symbolism and Meaning of the Sixteen Arms. To pray for a wish to be fulfilled, one visualizes that particular object shines a brilliant light over one's entire body. The light is red for affection, yellow for prosperity; and white for removing all forms of calamity. To pray for some one, visualize they sit beside you, the light cleanses all bodies.
    Recite the heart mantra many times as: "OṂ! CALI CULI CUNDI mercifully grant me (so and so) SVAHA!"
    Visualize one, or some one is in that situation as the wish already been granted; dwell on this visualization with utmost effort.
    Glossory
    na'ma (nam'ah): Adoration to, take refuge in, rely on.
    sap'ta'nam: from sapta, means seven.
    sam'yak'sam'budda: Completely and perfectly awakened. sam(sk.) means completed, perfect. "yak" means level, rank. Buddha is the boddhisattva (enlightened sentient being) who attained the hightest level (10th) of enlightenment.
    ko'ti'nam: from koti, means billion
    tad'ya'ta: thus; like this:
    cali, culi: pronounced like cha'li, chu'li; a loving play on her name: Chundi.
    Cundi (cunde, sundhi, chundi) : (lit.) extreme purity, immaculate. "c" pronounced as "ch" as in "china", not as "k" in "can".
    svaha: Being auspicious! all hail! as wish, "May the meaning of the mantra take root in my mind", amen.

======

17. 閼伽印真言:獻閼伽印
    嗡 者禮 主禮 準泥 遏鉗 缽羅二合底磋 婆嘎瓦底
    om cali culi cundi agam pratīccha bhagavati
    司挖二合、引賀引。
    svāhā //
    以右手火、空兩指取七寶閼伽器,於 爐上薰三遍;次左
    手持花印,風、空指相捻,餘三指伸 。將器移至左掌心
    上,右手結吉祥印,以咒加持三遍。 兩手成吉祥印,掌
    側相貼,咒明一遍。﹙以本清淨水, 諸佛聖眾無垢雙足。
    由獻閼伽香水故,令行者三業清淨, 除一切煩惱罪垢。﹚

http://www.wisdombox.org/Mantra/54_t.pdf

=========

嘸盡金刚明法庭 Wujin Jingang Ming Fa Ting
    19 Tháng 6 2014 ·
    NAMO SAPTANAM SAMYAKSAMBUDDHA KOTINAM. TADYATHA: OM! CALE, CULE, CUNDI SVAHA! Om (A U M): means oneness with the Supreme, the merging of the physical being with the spiritual. The most sacred syllable, the first sound of Almighty. This scared syllable appears as a mystic sound, regarded as the basis of every other mantra. It is the sound not only of origination but also for dissolution. The past, present and future are included in this one sound and even all that transcends this configuration of time is also implied in OM. cali, culi: prounced as cha’li, chu’li; a loving play on her name: Chundi. Cundi (cunde, sundhi, chundi) : (lit.) extreme purity, immaculate. “c” prounced as “ch” as in “china”, not as “k” in “can”. svaha: Being auspicious! all hail! auspiciously fulfilled, as wish, “May the meaning of the mantra take root in my mind”. Seed syllable: ‘Zhun’; Mudra: top & side view Maha Cundi Bodhisattva whose secret name is Great Victorious Vajrais is known as the mother of billion Buddhas, also is one form of Avalokitesvara. She is the seated figure with 18 arms which symbolize (the Hindu way, not exactly a celestial body) the many skillful means of Tantra. She is the source of all the Buddhas of past, present and future and had unimaginable power of blessings. Those who practice this bodhisattva will attain wisdom, victory in debate, harmonious and respectful family, improved relations with others, longivity, healed sicknesses, removed of negative karmas, and other wishes fulfilled. Mantra: namah saptanam-samyaksambudda-kotinam tadyata: “om cale cule cunde svaha” means: Adoration to seven billions ‘perfect status, perfect enlightened one’ like this: om cha’le chu’le Chun’de, All hail!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...36465886475409

=============

Docslide.us
    Upload Login

Search document...

LEADERSHIP
    TECHNOLOGY
    EDUCATION
    MARKETING
    DESIGN
    MORE TOPICS
    SEARCH
    HomeDocumentsMaha Cundi Practice

2. The hand holding the wondrous precious banner represents the ability to build a mostmagnificent, great monastery.3. The hand forming the Fearless Mudra represents the ability to deliver sentient beingsaway from all terror and fears.4. The hand holding a lotus flower represents the purification of the six senses which,untainted, are as pure as the lotus flower.5. The hand holding a sword of wisdom represents the severing of the entanglements ofafflictions and the three poisons of greed, anger and ignorance.6. The hand holding an empowerment vase represents the flowing of nectar to nurtureall sentient beings so that they may receive the empowerment of the buddhas.7. The hand holding a wonderful jewelled headdress represents the wish to be linked towonderful dharma art.8. The hand holding a vajra lasso represents the ability to attract all into the yoga tantra.9. The hand holding a wonderful celestial fruit represents the accomplishment of thefruition of enlightenment, and the extensive cultivation of good karma.10. The hand holding an eight-spoke wheel represents the constant turning of the greatdharma wheel, radiating its magnificent lights over the three lower realms.11. The hand holding a battle axe represents the elimination of all evil practices and thesevering of attachment to oneself and others. 12. The hand holding a large dharmashell represents the expounding of pure Dharma which shakes the universe.13. The hand holding a vajra hook represents the skill to magnetize and attract allphenomena within one's view.14. The hand holding a wish-fulfilling vase represents the function of manifesting alltreasures and scriptures at will.15. The hand holding a vajra represents the collective convergence of support given bythe eight classes of celestial beings and dragons. It also represents the subjugation ofstubborn sentient beings.16. The hand holding a wisdom sutra represents the self-cognition of knowing theprofound and wonderful truth without any guidance from a teacher.17. The hand holding a mani or wish-fulfilling pearl represents the vibrant and luminousstate of mind which is flawless, pure and perfect.18. The two original hands, beginning with the first hand, are held in the DharmaExpounding Mudra. Hence, the eighteen arms.Some images of Cundi Bodhisattva depict different gestures, such as forming the rootmudra or holding mala beads. The meaning remains the same, regardless. Thegestures represent the eighteen merits of Cundi Bodhisattva. You may visualize thehands clearly and recite the mantra so that you may attain realization swiftly andliberate sentient beings from their suffering.Utilizing the Symbolism and Meaning of the Sixteen Arms To pray for a wish to be fulfilled, one visualizes that particular object shines a brilliantlight over one's entire body. The light is red for attraction, yellow for prosperity; andwhite for removing all forms of calamity. To perform the practice for someone, visualizethey are beside you,and the light cleanses and surrounds them.8
    Recite the heart mantra many times: "OM! CALI CULI CUNDI, mercifully guide me SVAHA!""OM! CALI CULI CUNDI, mercifully protect me SVAHA!""OM! CALI CULI CUNDI, mercifully grant me (so and so), SVAHA!"Visualize oneself (or someone) as manifest in the situation one is wishing for, as thewish already been granted; dwell on this visualization with utmost effort. Great Six Syllable Illumination MantraForm lotus mudra then, Recite 1 full mala with Om Mani Pad Me HungOm Bhrum100 Syllable MantraRecite with Vajra MudraOm Vajrasattva Samayaanupālaya vajrasattva tvenopatisthadridho me bhavaSutosyo me bhavasuposyo me bhavaanurakto me bhavasarva siddhim me prayacchasarva karma su ca mecittam sreyah kuru humha ha ha ha hohbhagavan sarva tathagata vajrama me muncavajri bhava maha samaya sattvaAh Hung Phat DedicationBy this merit, may all beings attain omniscience.May they defeat the enemy of wrongdoing.From the stormy waves of birth, old age, sickness, and death,From the ocean of samsara, may I free all beings.Just as the heroic Manjushri became omniscient, andLikewise Samantabhadra accomplished the same,So too shall I, by following their example and training accordingly.I dedicate this virtue to the benefit of all.Through this virtue may all beingsPerfect the accumulations of ordinary and wisdom merit.From the arising of merit and wisdom,May the two sacred kayas be achieved!9
    Download
    of 10 Reader embed your logo!
    All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.

MAHA CUNDI PRACTICE
    by david-moerler
    on Nov 11, 2014
    Category:
    DOCUMENTS

Download: 3
    Comment: 0
    views

Comments

Description

A yidam and protector practice dedicated to Maha Cundi, empowerment is needed to enagage in the whole practice, however one can recite the mantra and read the sutra
    Download Maha Cundi Practice

Transcript

Maha Cundi The Great Victorious Vajra Who Conquers the Six Realms Namo Bhagavati! Praise to the Great Vajra Mother & Father! Refuge & Bodhicitta Recite three times Guru Saranam Gacchami Buddham Saranam Gacchami Dhammam Saranam Gacchami Sangham Saranam Gacchami May I develop the Victorious Nature of the conquerors to benefit all sentient beings of the six realms. May I develop the Heroic Nature to guard and protect the Three Jewels. Om Bodhicitta Utpadaya Aham The Four Immeasurable Thoughts Recite Three Times May all sentient beings have happiness and its causes of happiness, May all sentient beings be free from suffering and its causes of suffering. May all sentient beings never be separated from sorrowless bliss. May all sentient beings abide in equanimity, free of bias, attachment aversion and anger The Seven Limb Prayer Recite Reverently I prostrate with my body speech and mind, And present clouds of every type of offering, actual and mentally formed I declare all my negative actions accumulated since beginningless time And rejoice in the virtues of all holy and ordinary beings. Please remain until cyclic existence ends and turn the wheel of Dharma for all sentient beings. I dedicate all the virtues of myself and others to the great enlightenment. Mandala Offering Recite with Mandala Mudra This ground, anointed with perfume, flowers strewn, Mount Meru, four lands, sun and moon, Imagined as a Buddha land and offered to you May all beings enjoy this pure land. 1 The objects of attachment, aversion and ignorance – friends, enemies and strangers, my body, wealth and enjoyments – I offer these without any sense of loss. Please accept them with pleasure and inspire me and others to be free from the three poisons. Idam Guru Ratna Mandalakam Niryatayami Om svabhava suddha sarvadharmah svabhava suddho ham Meeting Cundi Bodhisattva Purify and Prepare the Dharma Realm seal Recite seven times, following with Svaha, Repeat Three Times Om Vam, Svaha Om Bhrum The Great Illumination Recite with Visualization Om Ah Vi Ra Hung Kha Om Bhrum A great wind mandala arises and then dissolves into a great fire mandala, which then dissolves into a great water mandala, which then arises and dissolves into a great vajra earth mandala, from which arises a brilliant golden light, which forms a brilliant eight petaled lotus, blooming with a rainbow array. Visualize one’s own nature arising from the center of the lotus and one’s head glowing with a rainbow array. With absolute reverence invoke Maha Vairocana whose Golden light body appears before you. You make offerings to the Great Vajra Father of the greatest treasures one can imagine. The Buddha then merges with you through the your glowing crown, and you become inseparable with the Golden light buddha. One then invites ones Vajramaster and makes offerings as before, and one’s Vajramaster merges with and becomes one’s crown ornament. Long Dharani Recitation Recite 3, 7, 21 or 108 times Namah saptanam samyak-saṃbuddha kotinam Tadyatha: Om Cale Cule Cundi Svaha Om Bhrum Visualization Above a vast expanse of ocean is a stretch of clear open sky. A brilliant autumn moon disc rises from the ocean into the sky. Inside the moon disc is the white seed syllable "VAM" emitting soft golden light. The seed syllable inside the moon disc revolves and transforms into the majestic Maha Cundi Bodhisattva whose body is a soft golden hue.Adorned with a crown adorned with the image of a Buddha, Maha Cundi has three eyes and eighteen arms. She wears white celestial robes and her arms are adorned with jeweled ornaments. 2 While the original pair of hands hold the Root Mudra, the other sixteen hands hold the following implements in a clockwise direction: wish-fulfilling banner, lotus, vase for bathing, lasso, dharmachakra, conch, precious vase, wisdom chest, head-dress, vajra scepter, hook, axe, heavenly fruit, mala beads, wisdom sword, and Fearless Mudra. Enter the Heart of the Blessed Mother Form root mudra then, Recite the Heart Mantra 1 full mala (hold onto the mental picture; your 3rd eye fixed on the deity) Om Cale Cule Cundi Svaha Om Bhrum Visualization Visualize that the third eye at Maha Cundi Bodhisattva's brow-point shines a brilliant light into one's third eye. As the third eye of Maha Cundi Bodhisattva keeps emitting a brilliant white light, it arches and enters one's body through the crown chakra, purifying the body into crystal white. All negative karmas, or sickness look like tar, and are flushed out through the lower part of the body. Dwell on this visualization until there is no distinction between Cundi Bodhisattva and oneself. As the light continues to stream inward a red eight petal lotus blooms in ones heart with the “vam” in the center and the mantra chain in blazing light. Read the Maha Cundi Sutra, The Heart of the Mother of Seven Koti Buddhas Buddha Speaks the Sutra of Maha Cundi Dharani, The Heart of the Mother of Seven Koti Buddhas Translated during Tang Dynasty by Tripitaka Master Divakara from India Once, the Buddha was dwelling near Shravasti, at the Anathapindada Garden in the Jeta Forest. At that time the World-Honoured One was contemplating and observing the sentient beings of the future. Out of great compassion for them, the Buddha decided to expound on the Dharani of Cundi, the heart of the mother of seven kotis of buddhas. Thus, the Buddha revealed the mantra: NAMO SAPTANAM SAMYAKSAMBUDDHA KOTINAM. TADYATHA: OM! CALE, CULE, CUNDI SVAHA! If any bhiksu(monk), bhisuni(nun), upasaka(layman), or upasika(laywoman) upholds and recites this dharani 800,000 times, all his or her deadly karmic transgressions created since beginningless time shall be eliminated. The individual shall earn the opportunity to meet all buddhas and bodhisattvas wherever he or she is born, and shall be endowed with all accumulations of merit as the individual wishes. The individual shall gain the opportunity to renounce worldly existence in every lifetime, maintaining all the precepts and vows of a bodhisattva. 3 The individual will always be born in the human and heavenly realms and avoid encountering rebirth in the evil paths, and will always be protected by heavenly beings. If any layperson should uphold and recite this dharani or mantra, his or her household shall be free from affliction and harm of calamity and illness. Everything the person does shall be auspicious; his or her words shall gain the trust and acceptance of others. If one completes a recitation of this mantra 200,000 times, he will dream of the buddhas, bodhisattvas, pratyekabuddhas and sravakas, and see a black substance being vomited out of one's mouth. Should an individual commit a heavy karmic transgression, upon reciting the mantra 200,000 times he or she shall dream of the buddhas and bodhisattvas and will also, in his or her dreams, vomit a black substance. If the individual has committed one of the five deadly transgressions, and is unable to receive this auspicious dream, it is advisable that he or she recite the mantra 700,000 times. After this, the individual shall receive the auspicious dream and signs. When the individual dreams of vomiting a white substance such as a thick paste of rice, it clearly indicates that he or she has gained the pure sign of karmic purification. I shall now elucidate what this great dharani may achieve. One may stand before a statue of a buddha or find some clear ground before a stupa. Pour gomaya (cow dung, considered in India as clean and purifying) over the ground and create a square mandala shrine, adorning it with offerings of flowers, incense, canopies, food, lamps and candles, according to the size of the mandala. Make these offerings within one's capacity. Then recite the mantra and spray perfume in the four directions, as well as above and below, to set a protective spiritual boundary. Place a bottle of perfume in each of the four corners and also in the center of the mandala shrine. The practitioner should enter the mandala, kneel and face the East. Recite the mantra 1080 times and the perfume bottles shall rotate on their own. Hold a variety of flowers with both hands, which are overlapped in a crossed position, and recite the mantra 1080 times to empower the flowers. Upon completion, cast the flowers at a mirror. After this, face the mirror and recite the mantra 1080 times. One should then be able to see the appearance of buddhas and bodhisattvas. Recite the mantra again 108 times over some flowers and cast them in the air as an offering. Ask any questions and they shall be answered. If someone should contract an illness traced to spiritual entities, recite the mantra over some cogon grass and sweep the cogon grass over the patient. The patient shall be healed. If a child is possessed by spirits, take five different colored strands of thread and have a young girl weave them into a single thread. Take the weaved five-colored thread and tie a knot with each recitation of the mantra and complete 21 knots. Tie the thread of 21 knots over the neck of the child, recite the mantra 7 times over a handful of mustard seeds and cast the mustard seeds over the face of the child and the child shall be cured of the possession. 4 Other applications of this mantra include the following methods: 1) For a sick person who is possessed by spirits, while the person is present, draw the body features of the sick person on a piece of paper. Recite the mantra over a willow stick and strike the drawing of the sick person with the stick. This may cure the sick person of his or her illness. If a sick person affected by spirits resides in a distant place, recite the mantra over the willow stick seven times, and send another person with the stick. Have him or her draw the illustration before the sick person and strike the illustration of the sick person with the stick. This should heal the person of his or her illness. 2) If one recites this mantra while traveling, there shall be no fear of meeting thieves, robbers or wild beasts. 3) If one should constantly recite this mantra, he or she shall be on the winning end of any dispute. If one should cross the ocean, recite this mantra and one shall not meet any harm caused by the evil beings of the ocean. 4) If one is being locked up and handcuffed, recite this mantra and one shall be freed. 5) If a country suffers from a flood, drought, or a prevailing epidemic, prepare cream, sesame seeds and polished non-glutinous rice. Using any three fingers, grab a portion of each to prepare one mixture. Recite the mantra once over the mixture, and cast it into a fire. Do this continuously for 12 hours over a period of seven days and all calamities shall be eliminated. 6) Seal an imprint of a stupa image into the sand beside a river bank with each recitation of the mantra. Do this 600,000 times. One should either see the appearance of Guan Yin Bodhisattva or Tara herself. Or perhaps, one will see the appearance of Vajrapani. Whatever you pray for shall be fulfilled. One might even be given spiritual medicine or receive a prediction of attaining enlightenment. 7) If you circumambulate the image of a bodhi tree clockwise and recite the mantra up to ten million times, you shall witness a bodhisattva preaching the Dharma to you and be allowed to follow the bodhisattva. 8) If you make offerings of food and recite this mantra often, you shall be out of danger from any evil person or fierce dogs. If you should first complete 300,000 recitations of this mantra in front of a pagoda, or a statue of a buddha, or a stupa, and subsequently make a very large offering of food on the fifteenth of suklapaksa (the bright, first half of the month), reciting the mantra for a day while fasting from food, you shall gain an audience with Vajrapani and receive an invitation to go to his palace. 9) If you should stand before the stupa erected to mark where the dharma wheel was first turned, or the stupa erected to mark where the Buddha was born, or the stupa built to mark where the Buddha descended the precious steps from Trayastrimsas Heaven, 5 or any stupa containing relics, circumambulate the stupa clockwise and recite the mantra. You shall see the Aparajita Bodhisattva and the Bodhisattva Hariti. Your wishes shall then be fulfilled. If you should need any spiritual medicine, it shall be given to you, and you will also receive a spiritual discourse on the bodhisattva way. 10) If an individual who recites this mantra is not in a spiritual place, he shall receive a visit from all the bodhisattvas, regardless of where he or she is. This great dharani of Cundi is a great luminous mantra that has been expounded by the buddhas of the past, and shall be expounded by the buddhas of the future. In fact, all buddhas of the present expound this mantra, as I do today. This is done to benefit all sentient beings so that they may attain Supreme Enlightenment. Should any sentient being who is lacking in merits and has little good karmic root, and has none of the natural capacity and factors of enlightenment be so fortunate to receive this dharani, he or she shall swiftly attain the Supreme and Perfect Enlightenment (Anuttara-Samyak-Sambodhi). If one constantly remembers to recite this mantra, infinite good karmic roots shall ripen into accomplishments. When the Buddha spoke of the Dharani of Cundi, infinite sentient beings were elevated from their impurities, and they received the merits of the Great Dharani of Cundi, the Great Luminous Mantra, and witnessed the presence of the buddhas, bodhisattvas and holy beings of the ten directions before they prostrated and left. **End of Sutra** Introduction to Cundi: The causes and conditions of Cundi Cundi Bodhisattva is a being of great spiritual status. She is said to have been the manifestation of the World Honored One entering into the Samadhi of Spiritual Power of Transformation of Space and Ocean. Cundi is known also as the Cundi Guan Yin. The word Cundi means Supreme Purity. Being the mother of all the deities of the Lotus class, she is therefore known as the Buddha Mother, the Mother of Seven Kotis of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. Cundi has eighteen arms and three eyes. She is allpowerful, and her Tantric epithet is the Most Victorious Vajra, or Subjugation Vajra. Cundi is attended by two dragon (naga) kings who stand guard by her lotus throne. These two dragon kings are Nanda and Upananda. The Outer Aspects of Cundi Cundi Bodhisattva appears with eighteen arms and three eyes. She is adorned with a jeweled crown which is mounted with a figure of a manifested buddha. Her body is light yellow in color, adorned with all kinds of jade and pearl ornaments. She wears jade and pearl arm ornaments, and wears a white celestial garment. Seated on a lotus throne, her eighteen arms, with the original two hands forming the Root Mudra, hold different implements, in a clockwise direction: a wish- fulfilling banner, a lotus, a bathing vase, a lasso, an eight-spoked wheel, a conch, a precious vase, a wisdom chest, a head-dress, a vajra scepter, a hook, an axe, a heavenly fruit, mala beads, a wisdom sword, and the Fearless Mudra. 6 The Uniqueness of Cundi The eighteen arms of Cundi are said to express the eighteen merits of attaining buddhahood. These are the eighteen uncommon qualities. Her arms are the symbolic expression of these secrets, endowed with the significance of profound principles. In the Mahaprajnaparamita-sastra, these eighteen characteristics of a buddha (the avenikadharma ) distinguish a buddha from a bodhisattva. They are: 01. His perfection of body 02. His perfection of speech 03. His perfection of memory 04. His perfection of impartiality to all 05. His serenity 06. His self-sacrifice 07. His unceasing desire to salvage sentient beings 08. His unflagging zeal to salvage sentient beings 09. His unfailing thought to salvage sentient beings 10. The unceasing wisdom to salvage sentient beings 11. The powers of deliverance 12. The principle of the powers of deliverance 13. Revealing perfect wisdom in deed 14. Revealing perfect wisdom in word 15. Revealing perfect wisdom in thought 16. Perfect knowledge of the past 17. Perfect knowledge of the future 18. Perfect knowledge of the present As the eighteen arms of Cundi represent the eighteen uncommon qualities, they are able to eliminate all the negative karma of sentient beings, hence the name Most Victorious Vajra. One who practices this deity yoga is able to eradicate all past negative karma and avoid all calamities. All that he or she wishes for in this lifetime, and all siddhis of worldly and transcendental practices, shall swiftly manifest. As Cundi is also known as the Subjugation Vajra, and the practice of Cundi constitutes a special practice of Tantrayana, this practice is regarded as supreme. It is wish-fulfilling and can subjugate all maras and heretics. It embodies infinite power and merits, and through this practice the practitioner shall gain a round and perfect aura. The printing of this sutra and all other sutras will benefit oneself and others, and help to remove all forms of calamity. It helps one gain great merits and blessings, and bridges others to the teachings of Buddhism. The Symbolism and Meaning of the Eighteen Arms of Cundi 1. The original 2 hands forming the root Mudra of Expounding the Dharma represents the fluency of elucidating all Dharma. 7 2. The hand holding the wondrous precious banner represents the ability to build a most magnificent, great monastery. 3. The hand forming the Fearless Mudra represents the ability to deliver sentient beings away from all terror and fears. 4. The hand holding a lotus flower represents the purification of the six senses which, untainted, are as pure as the lotus flower. 5. The hand holding a sword of wisdom represents the severing of the entanglements of afflictions and the three poisons of greed, anger and ignorance. 6. The hand holding an empowerment vase represents the flowing of nectar to nurture all sentient beings so that they may receive the empowerment of the buddhas. 7. The hand holding a wonderful jewelled headdress represents the wish to be linked to wonderful dharma art. 8. The hand holding a vajra lasso represents the ability to attract all into the yoga tantra. 9. The hand holding a wonderful celestial fruit represents the accomplishment of the fruition of enlightenment, and the extensive cultivation of good karma. 10. The hand holding an eight-spoke wheel represents the constant turning of the great dharma wheel, radiating its magnificent lights over the three lower realms. 11. The hand holding a battle axe represents the elimination of all evil practices and the severing of attachment to oneself and others. 12. The hand holding a large dharma shell represents the expounding of pure Dharma which shakes the universe. 13. The hand holding a vajra hook represents the skill to magnetize and attract all phenomena within one's view. 14. The hand holding a wish-fulfilling vase represents the function of manifesting all treasures and scriptures at will. 15. The hand holding a vajra represents the collective convergence of support given by the eight classes of celestial beings and dragons. It also represents the subjugation of stubborn sentient beings. 16. The hand holding a wisdom sutra represents the self-cognition of knowing the profound and wonderful truth without any guidance from a teacher. 17. The hand holding a mani or wish-fulfilling pearl represents the vibrant and luminous state of mind which is flawless, pure and perfect. 18. The two original hands, beginning with the first hand, are held in the Dharma Expounding Mudra. Hence, the eighteen arms. Some images of Cundi Bodhisattva depict different gestures, such as forming the root mudra or holding mala beads. The meaning remains the same, regardless. The gestures represent the eighteen merits of Cundi Bodhisattva. You may visualize the hands clearly and recite the mantra so that you may attain realization swiftly and liberate sentient beings from their suffering. Utilizing the Symbolism and Meaning of the Sixteen Arms To pray for a wish to be fulfilled, one visualizes that particular object shines a brilliant light over one's entire body. The light is red for attraction, yellow for prosperity; and white for removing all forms of calamity. To perform the practice for someone, visualize they are beside you,and the light cleanses and surrounds them. 8 Recite the heart mantra many times: "OM! CALI CULI CUNDI, mercifully guide me SVAHA!" "OM! CALI CULI CUNDI, mercifully protect me SVAHA!" "OM! CALI CULI CUNDI, mercifully grant me (so and so), SVAHA!" Visualize oneself (or someone) as manifest in the situation one is wishing for, as the wish already been granted; dwell on this visualization with utmost effort. Great Six Syllable Illumination Mantra Form lotus mudra then, Recite 1 full mala with Om Mani Pad Me Hung Om Bhrum 100 Syllable Mantra Recite with Vajra Mudra Om Vajrasattva Samaya anupālaya vajrasattva tvenopatistha dridho me bhava Sutosyo me bhava suposyo me bhava anurakto me bhava sarva siddhim me prayaccha sarva karma su ca me cittam sreyah kuru hum ha ha ha ha hoh bhagavan sarva tathagata vajra ma me munca vajri bhava maha samaya sattva Ah Hung Phat Dedication By this merit, may all beings attain omniscience. May they defeat the enemy of wrongdoing. From the stormy waves of birth, old age, sickness, and death, From the ocean of samsara, may I free all beings. Just as the heroic Manjushri became omniscient, and Likewise Samantabhadra accomplished the same, So too shall I, by following their example and training accordingly. I dedicate this virtue to the benefit of all. Through this virtue may all beings Perfect the accumulations of ordinary and wisdom merit. From the arising of merit and wisdom, May the two sacred kayas be achieved! 9 10

RECOMMENDED
    21208347 Maha Cundi Dharani Sutra
    21208347 Maha Cundi Dharani Sutra
    Maha-Cundi Dharani Sutra Maha-Cundi Dharani Sutra (The full title is:) Buddha Speaks The Sutra on Maha-Cundi Dharani -- The Heart of The Mother of 70 billion Buddhas (Tripitaka…

Comida cundi
    Comida cundi
    Presentación de PowerPoint Cocina Colombiana Región Cundiboyacense. Región Cundiboyacense Actividad Económica Gastronomía La Gastronomía bogotana y del…

Maha
    Maha
    Maha
    Maha
    SECATEUR Pellenc&Motte SOMMAIRE: Présentation: P1 Présentation P2 Mise en situation - Expression du besoin P3 Cahier des charges - Spécification du besoin Approche…

maha
    maha
    /NikhilaPoornaGunaikaDehamNirdhoshamVandheySrimanNa rayanam/ /GranthaSaakshiPranadevayaNamaha/ /SakalaVachanaChethodhevataVandeBarathiDevi/ /BaadharaayanaGurubyoNamaha/ /PoornaPrajnaGjnanadhoBhava/…

Ven. Acariya Maha Boowa - Patipada - the Mode of Practice of Venerable Acharn Mun
    Ven. Acariya Maha Boowa - Patipada - the Mode of Practice of Venerable Acharn Mun
    PaṬipadāVenerable Ãcariya Mun’s Path of PracticeBy Venerable Ãcariya Mahã Boowa ÑãõasampannoTranslated by Venerable Ãcariya PaññãvaððhoThis book is a gifT…

maha kuasa maha mulia
    maha kuasa maha mulia
    Maha Kuasa Maha Mulia (祢是全能神) True Worshippers Praise Key: G Intro : | G G D C 無人能形容 Em D Am 祢所賜奇妙大愛 G D C 祢偉大作為 Em D C 世上無人能相比…

Maha ati
    Maha ati
    Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche's translation of Maha Ati by Jigme Lingpa. Maha Ati(Ati Yoga) is the ninth Yana of Vajrayana Buddhism. AKA Dzogchen.

Maha Technique
    Maha Technique
    Vajrayana meditation with a kuji-kiri approach. Good approach and good explanation in a world filled with pseudo-ninja and pseudo-meditation discussion. It's NOT The…

Maha Vairocana
    Maha Vairocana
    Maha Vairochana

Maha Sastha
    Maha Sastha
    TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010 Hariharaputra Ashtothra Shata Namavali with meaning Hariharaputra Ashtothra Shata Namavali with meaning Swamy Sharanam As ordained by the Lord i have…

Maha Ghosananda
    Maha Ghosananda
    This is an informal biographical sketch of Samdech Preah Maha Ghosananda, a renowned Cambodian monk. Since I am not a scholar or historian, this work is not intended to be…

Maha bio
    Maha bio
    1. OUR ENVIRONMENT&MANAGEMENT OFNATURAL RESOUCESMaha. 2. i) Biodegradable wastes :- are wastes which aredecomposed into harmless substances bymicroorganisms. Eg :-vegetables,…

Maha bio
    Maha bio
    1. OUR ENVIRONMENT&MANAGEMENT OFNATURAL RESOUCESMaha. 2. i) Biodegradable wastes :- are wastes which aredecomposed into harmless substances bymicroorganisms. Eg :- vegetables,…

Maha CV.
    Maha CV.
    1. Maha Ahmed Moosa Iraq, Basra, E-mail: mahaahmed198820@yahoo.com /Tel.: 009647811175121/ 009647809212326 PERSONAL DETAILS: Nationality : Iraqi Gender : Female Date of Birth…

Maha Swami's
    Maha Swami's
    Some collections related to Kanchi Mahaswami’s Greatness 1-You Want to Know the Greatness of mantra siddhi?" Author: Sri Ramani Anna (in Tamil) Source: Sakthi Vikatan…

Maha zarrour
    Maha zarrour
    1. Titre: Décrire une illustration de sentiments Présenté par:ZAAROUR Maha 2. Le plan: 1-Regarder une vidéo 2-Exprimer le sentiment de chaque image3-Lire un petit extrait…

Maha project
    Maha project
    1. Kinds of Sentences www.rahmacenter-lb.orgMaha abdiEnglish Teacher At Rahmah Centermaha-abdi7@hotmail.com Sept.24,2012 2. Kinds ofSentences| 3. There are fourdifferent…

About Maha
    About Maha
    The slides

Maha Cell
    Maha Cell
    MARLEE CELL BAGI ANDA YANG INGIN MENJADI AGEN PULSA/PENJUAL PULSA SEBAGAI: USAHA UTAMA USAHA SAMPINGAN ATAU SEKEDAR UNTUK MENGISI PULSA SENDIRI, KERABAT DAN TEMAN PELUANG…

View more

Subscribe to our Newsletter for latest news.

Your email
    NEWLETTER
    We built a platform for members to share documents and knowledge.
    And we are not related to any other website. (Our website list)
    About Terms DMCA Contact
    STARTUP - SHARE TO SUCCESS
    Fly UP

https://docslide.us/documents/maha-cundi-practice.html
    Last edited by phoquang; 07-04-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Thread Information