I would like to use this page to help my English speaking friends find the translated version of Chim dada without having to scroll up and down in the Vietnamese forum.

The text below belongs to ngoc xuan.

Under instruction from my superiors I will attempt to translate posts by 'Thầy Già' now to be nicknamed 'Old_Guru' into English to help those who find English much more understandable. Not being a professional translator I am sure there will be times when the translation is not a 100% accurate. I do hope that any reader will be kind enough to advise me if this the case. The following is a translation of the introduction by 'Thầy Già'.

" A little about Old_Guru
I have been informed by my disciple that your website “The Gioi Vo Hinh” frequently has many members exchanging views and opinions about various religious sects, Spirituality and metaphysics.
I have been a free spirit for the past 20 years but now would like to visit your website to pass on some of life’s experience, areas of mysticism and religious philosophy for the younger generation. For those practitioners who have reached the highest echelon in their fields but still competing for supremacy, I do salute you but will have nothing else to add.
Gradually I will present and explain various aspects of the fields of spirituality and metaphysics, religions and life’s natural laws for our younger generation to prepare them on their life and religious journey. I will try to present these in a succinct and easily understandable way.
May be you’re wondering who am I? I’ll be brief and just say that I am over 60 years old and have been preaching religion for about 30 years.

Until next time....
Signed: Old_Guru 10-08-08
PS. My next post will be about one of my disciples who used to be a Head Monk (Abbot) of a Cambodian monastery in charge of a hundred monks. His life is a story about Righteous and Unrighteous paths and Magical spells.
To the moderator: Could you afford to allow me a category within the forum for my posts?
Thank you. "